- Corporate law: incorporation of companies, shareholder agreements, financing, corporate housekeeping
- Real-estate law: acquisition and disposal of real-estate, mortgage financing
- Transactions: mergers, acquisitions and demergers
- Employment law: advising, negotiating and drafting employment contracts, employees regulations and compliance with mandatory provisions of the Labour Act
- Contract law: all operational contracts such as rent and lease agreement, agency, licensing, loans and general business conditions
- Regulatory matters: banking law and financial services law
- Private clients: estate protection and immigration in Switzerland
- Outsourcing (banks, companies and law firms mainly), documents reviews, regulatory compliance and internal investigations
- Legal translations: general business conditions, contracts and briefs
SABETI–LEGAL: YOUR LAWYER IN ZURICH
With over more than 20 year experience, Yasmine Sabeti Lange advises individuals and companies in all range of business law, employment matters and real estate.
At your side for all your projects!
After her admission to the Bar of Geneva in 1999, Yasmine Sabeti Lange earned an LL.M. degree in common law in 2004 from the Northwestern University in Chicago. She practiced in Geneva with two renowned law firms, Fontanet et Associés and Tavernier Tschanz, and acted as teaching assistant with the Law Faculty of the University of Geneva for the chair of debt collection and bankruptcy (Prof. Nicolas Jeandin). In 2004, she was working with Baer & Karrer Ltd. in Geneva and then, from 2006 in Zurich. She then joined the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA in Bern as Deputy Head of the Insolvency and Restructuring Department. In 2011, Yasmine Sabeti Lange was Vice-President and Senior in-house Counsel with the Rothschild Bank in Zurich.
In 2013, Yasmine Sabeti Lange founded her own law firm advising individuals and companies in all ranges of business law, regulatory law, employment law and real estate matters. She earned the trust of her clients thanks to her efficient and pragmatic approach and the attention she brings to their needs.
Yasmine Sabeti Lange ‘s native language is French, and she practices in French, English and German. Thanks to her network and her knowledge of Persian, she is the point of contact for all questions relating to Iranian law or proceedings in Iran.
She is registered with the Bar of Zurich and is a member of the Zurich Bar Association and Swiss Bar Association.
© 2020 – Sabeti Legal